Happy St Patrick's Day..
Quite why they dye rivers green in America I don't know, but apparently they do.
I really should have stayed somewhere where being nirish was a semi-novelty and a useful trait on st. paddy's day.. But the mini-adventure planned for today will do just fiiine.
Anyway.. I had some stuff written somewhere... somewhere.. Hrrm.
I guess I should kinda try and salvage some kind of dignity from the last post.. But that won't happen. I just want to say that I find myself quite interesting to look back on.. And when I say 'interesting' I kinda mean embarrassing/cringeworthy. Like really, I can't even focus on one person for longer than half a sentence.. which leads to a sprawling yet erratic stream of thought.. I think I can decipher who I was thinking of at each point though. Just. Well no, I can. I am decent enough to be able to do that. Now if only I could sort out the actual reasons. For a later, rainier day.
Yes so, on my last day in the bridge I went and bought tea. Lots of tea with LTW [lawyer that works]. Except they didn't have any peppermint leaves =( So I had to get green tea infused with it as well as green tea infused with jasmine. Next time, there had better be peppermint leaves.. Or else I'll huff slightly. But anyway.. this led to me and LTW adding to our future life plans. We're going to own tea shops.. where our greatest concern would be tea. And then he's gonna have a bookshop, I'll have a music shop, he'll make money through writing, I'll make money through my school [which I'll talk about some other time].. it'll be grand.
eeek gotta go.. will edit this properly later..


No comments:
Post a Comment