Saturday, March 15, 2008

badger

I was a badger.. it was surreal.

Now I'm not a badger, tired, with not much memory.. well no, that's not true.. I remember a lot of things. I just don't know if they actually happened or not. I remember freaking out some folk with my appearance [seriously the look on their faces when they opened their doors..priceless], drinking, smoking, dancing.. then some different colleges.. and a lot of walking around the town.. and getting food.. and waiting whilst FWL had a 20min long conversation with a frenchman in french.. and then sitting on the wall, the lovely wall.. and then there was more meandering and home brew and people sprawled everywhere.. and somehow, at about 3am I managed to get myself in the shower to de-badger.. and then talk to the sprawlees more.

Hmm.

It's interesting to see people's reactions to human badgers... There's quite a variety. Some are just determined not to look at you/acknowledge your badgery existence* whereas others are like 'WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BADGERS!!!! BAAAAAAAADGERSSSSSSSSS!' and then there are the people in between who stare at you until you're a bit past and then ask their friend 'did you just see those badgers?/omg what weirdos/badger badger badger badger mushroom snaaaake'

Rar. My room.. Oh what to do with it. I have to make it neat and tidy.. and somehow pack everything I need into one stupid suitcase.

Right. I am angry. I don't know why, so I don't think I am angry as such.. just.. grr-y. It is possibly because I haven't eaten yet. Or just because I have a little growl inside of my chest, slowly growing stronger.. One day it will just explode through my ribcage and go on a rampage being angry and annoyed at everyone.. I'm going to eat a chocolate biscuit. Hmm. There are people that annoy me. There are people that confuse me. There are people that both confuse and annoy me. The third category is perhaps the worst because I can never tell if I'm annoyed because of the confusion, or confused by the annoyance. Hmm. The biscuit has helped. I'm such a Grump when I'm hungry. Sigh. I don't know what I'm even saying anymore..

I'll be coherent later..

* although how much of that is due to the badger part as opposed to the individual human part is difficult to ascertain when walked past by people you 'know'.

No comments: