Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pull

tiger tail. Except don't. Because I have an inkling that tigers aren't really that fond of their tails being pulled.
Speaking of which- zomg! did you SEE that footage? That the elephants took with their crazy cameras? Am-zing stuff. And cute. With their little tigerness.

Hmm. I've noticed that I can;t type very well. I keep putting ; instead of ' as evidenced in the previous sentence. But I think that's just a thing with this keyboard. Not anything to do with the whisky. And I know it's not because it happens when 120% sober. Conclusion!

Mm. Turning my music up full when I have earphones in is gooooood. Ah bum, I'm gonna ramble about music again. Oh well. Where did the world go? Hmm? Anyway. I like sharing music. I was going to ramble about this a few days ago but didn't. I think I got distracted by memories of the cure binge. But yes. I like songs. I like talking about songs. I like being so immersed in a song that it's all I care about when it's playing. Although oddly they simultaneously manage to evoke so much other stuff.. I think what I love is that everything can be so raw. It doesn;t have to be, but it has the capacity. And so I like saying to someone 'aw you have to listen to this totally amazing song' or 'have you heard of [artist]? They're like this [description] and you might like them if you like [so and so]' and then providing them with the corresponding tack/album/complete back catalogue. And yeah, I am a terrible excuse for a legalite. Like really. Quite illegal, when I consider and count up. But I figure that my propensity for things balances it out. As in I'm a total magpie/hamster. A magster, if you will.

I've completely lost my thread.

I blame it on the fact that I have three drinks beside me; tea, whisky and water. Deciding the correct order to deal with them is difficult.

Magster. Yeah, because I like having things and hoarding things, and when I say things I mean actual cds/vinyls. Like on the last day of term I bought two vinyl albums, just cos I thought their names were funny. Stage Door Johnnies and Age of Consent. Except Age of Consent is Bronski Beat and therefore quite good. Now I just need a turntable in cam. [Alternating the tea and whisky so far, oddly good mix]. So I will normally always buy the actual album. I expect others to do this. Therefore I share music willingly. And quite actively I suppose. Just cos.. well yeah. I can;t remember quite what my point was when I started this.. It has been about an hour. I think it was just that I force music upon people when they don;t actually want it. And they don;t ever like the music. But they get it anyway. Kinda like syphilis really.
Except that I personally don;t inflict syphilis upon people; that would imply rape and I don;t tend to rape people. And also the 'infliction' of an STD is quite an interesting legal point. Which I won;t go into. And goddamn I can;t be bothered to go back and fix all the damned semi colons. Grr.

Sigh. I can;t tell where I stopped talking and the whisky started. Except that I don't think that the whisky has said much at all. Because the whisky would talk about the things that I won't.. I think I'm addicted. In fact I know I'm addicted. Bugger. And actually I'm not drunk. Just in a typative mood. And too lazy/sad to type like a normal person in a structured fashion. Sigh. Some day soon I am going to. I will. 'Cos I'm sick of considering and not carrying out.

Blaaaaah.

I have a freaking manifesto to write.

And I want to give people music in April.

No comments: