Good morning.
I am afraid I ended up rather alcoholic last night.. due to no real fault of my own.. ish.
You see, vodka is surprisingly good in church. Although morally questionable.. even for a heathen like myself. But anyway, whenever someone holds out a bottle and asks, "vodka?" you know I am going to say 'certainly'. So that was that. Then I got rained on. And turned up at a bar. And so naturally.. absorbed more alcohol. Interestingly this barman was reasonably quick to catch on to the concept of cider and coke. And the name of the wine was good.
But yeah. Then I either got paranoid or I was actually noticing things correctly.
[yeah, this was from my drunken draft last night, hence it being short, to the point, but the point is blunt.. like those safety scissors you got in school]
"Girl with the hat. Seriously. Subtlety is not that hard to achieve. Just tell girl with the fringe not to STAND UP to see/stare at me. Re-heally. Besides it has already been established [long, long, LONG ago] that;
1) you are better than me
2) you are aesthetically superior
3) you have a better accent
4) just really, you ARE a better person than I am. More awesome in all positive traits. I would never even try to dispute this fact.
Trust me. I have been aware of all this for aaages.
So next time.. please, do as everyone else does and ignore me. That way I can be happily offensively drunk and gesticulative in a corner without the feeling that I am being judged by people I have never even met.. even though any judgements actually made would be very astute.[me=loser]. Although actually, might as well approach me.. I don't actually care.. "
I was probably just making things up.. but then other people noticed so I can't have been. Unless there was some sort of crazy brainwave sharing thing going on.. or just a shared illusion. Ho hum.
Argh! last week of term! and still nothing is sorted. And then I'm going to fail and get kicked out. Shit one.
This is going badly. Surprise surprise.
I really don't like me.
the reindeer section - who told you
k-os - dirty water
owen - never meant
nu - disco hurts
laura marling - the captain and the hourglass
the postal service - be still my heart
rise against - swing life away
belle & sebastian - dress up in you
interpol - obstacle 2
sum41 - crazy amanda bunkface
apoptygma berzerk - shine one
the reindeer section - cold water
say anything - into the night
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment